5th International Nowruz Conference on Scientific Research
March 17-21, 2022
Open to all studies from all disciplines
Abstract submission deadline: 18 FEBRUARY 2022
Participation fee deposit and registration: On desk payment (in Antalya)
Please send a copy of your flight ticket until February 20, 2022
Publication of the congress program: 7 MARCH 2021
Deadline for submission of full text: 20 MARCH 2021
(no full text requirement)
Fields of study / scope of the congress
Social, Humanities and Administrative Sciences
Architecture, Planning and Design
open to all original studies written in the fields above
- In person participation in Antalya
- Online participation via zoom
Our congress will be held at Castival Hotel in Antalya.
Participation types and fee information
1- Virtual participation fee: 35 USD (includes online presentation, certificate, proceedings publishing)
How to pay?
You can make your payment via credit card until March 3, 2022 (please don't pay before receiving acceptance)
35 Usd payment link: https://www.paytr.com/link/WUDluUp?lang=en
2- In person participation fee
Single room: 300 USD
Twin/double room: 400 USD (for one person 200 USD)
4 nights accommodation, 7am to 11pm open buffet (breakfast, lunch, dinner), free usage of Turkish bath, swimming pool and other facilities, up to 2 paper presentation, certificates, proceedings publishing
How to pay?
For in person participation we offer 2 alternative payment methods
1- Please send your Flight Ticket image (electronic tickets) until February 20, 2022, and pay the rest of total sum at the registration desk in Antalya or
2- Make the whole payment via credit card until March 3, 2022
Submit your invoice requests to email@example.com
What Does Participation Services
You can submit one paper with a single contribution
Publication of the abstract and full texts in the proceedings book
Separate participation certificates for all authors (PDF document for online presentations)
You must apply to our congress by sending an abstract. Summary evaluation process takes at most 3 days. The author is informed without delay as to the result of the evaluation. Your abstracts must be in the range of 200-300 words. You can send your abstracts in word / doc format at the latest.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org until February 18, 2022
Abstract Template Full Text Template
FULL TEXT SUBMISSION
There is no full text requirement in our congress. If you want to publish your full texts in the congress book, you must send your FULL TEXTS to email@example.com after your abstract is accepted by March 20, 2022 at the latest.
GUIDELINES FOR FORMATTING FULL TEXTS
- Times New Roman, type in 12 pt. (The title of the article, names of authors, institutions, e-mail addresses, abstract and all keywords should be in 12 pt. For parts such as graphics, tables, the author's font size can be determined by the author in the most appropriate way)
- Give the line spacing 1.25
- Do not indent at the beginning of the paragraph from the left.
- MAIN titles should be written in CAPITAL letters and bold
- Citation and Bibliography should be arranged in APA style.
- Your full texts must be at least 5 pages.
- SUMMARY, INTRODUCTION, RESEARCH AND FINDINGS, CONCLUSION and REFERENCES sections should be shown under separate headings in your full texts